Welcome to the Seattle Promise and Emergency funds application homepage. In addition to our annual General scholarship application, the Foundation extends support to students by offering two additional opportunities.
- EMERGENCY FUNDS – available for financial emergencies
- SEATTLE PROMISE scholarship – quarterly, need based, academic award
Read the full description below.We are currently open for the 2016-17 academic year!
Here are the steps to apply to these opportunities.
- First sign up (first time logging in) or sign- in by using an email address and creating a password.
- Once you’ve verified your account or logged-in, complete the general application
- After completing the general application, go to “OPPORTUNITIES” to apply for EMERGENCY FUNDS and/or the SEATTLE PROMISE scholarship; you can apply to BOTH
- Completed applications will be reviewed, and applicants will be contacted by the following departments:
a. EMERGENCY FUNDS – Student Support Services 206.934.6949
b. SEATTLE PROMISE – Seattle Central Foundation 206.934.4482
Emergency Fund applications are reviewed every Thursday. Emergency Funds are currently closed, will reopen September 26, 2016.
The Seattle Promise Scholarship
To be eligible, student must: - Have completed at least 10 credits at Seattle Central - Have a cumulative 3.0 GPA or “S” in ABE Courses - Be a...
To be eligible, student must: - Have completed at least 10 credits at...
The Emergency Fund Program assists students who encounter an unforeseen financial emergency or life event that prevents a student from continuing...
The Emergency Fund Program assists students who encounter an unforeseen...