Welcome to the Seattle Promise and Emergency funds application homepage. In addition to our annual General scholarship application, the Foundation extends support to students by offering two additional opportunities.
- EMERGENCY FUNDS – available for financial emergencies
- SEATTLE PROMISE scholarship – quarterly, need based, academic award
Read the full description below.We are currently open for the 2016-17 academic year!
Here are the steps to apply to these opportunities.
- First sign up (first time logging in) or sign- in by using an email address and creating a password.
- Once you’ve verified your account or logged-in, complete the general application
- After completing the general application, go to “OPPORTUNITIES” to apply for EMERGENCY FUNDS and/or the SEATTLE PROMISE scholarship; you can apply to BOTH
- Completed applications will be reviewed, and applicants will be contacted by the following departments:
a. EMERGENCY FUNDS – Student Support Services 206.934.6949
b. SEATTLE PROMISE – Seattle Central Foundation 206.934.4482
Emergency Fund applications are reviewed every Thursday. Emergency Funds are currently closed, will reopen September 26, 2016. Need more resources? Contact the Women’s program for more information about helpful community resources. Women’s Programs—206.934.3854 or email email@example.com
The Emergency Fund Program assists students who encounter an unforeseen financial emergency or life event that prevents a student from continuing...
The Emergency Fund Program assists students who encounter an unforeseen...
The Seattle Promise Scholarship
To be eligible, student must: - Have completed at least 10 credits at Seattle Central College - Have a cumulative 3.0 GPA or “S” in BTS Courses -...
To be eligible, student must: - Have completed at least 10 credits at...